BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog...

It's Wednesday, which means it's my day to spout some sort of exceptionally witty banter in a blog.

Trouble is, I'm just not feeling "blog worthy" lately.

I'm not depressed. There's nothing wrong. I just don't seem to have anything important to say.

I'm busy working. And writing. Reading a bit - print books AND e-books. And helping my hubby deal with the myriad health problems that have come up recently.

Fall is finally here. The leaves are turning, the weather is cooler. I usually get a little nostalgic in the fall. I'm going through old poems and stories and seeing if I can turn them into anything viable. Ideas are swirling around in my brain, and I tend to get a bit introverted when this happens, so I can sort them all out.

So in the meantime, have a great day. And pick up a Sapphire Blue E-book!

0 comments: