Monday, April 22, 2013

We Have A Winner!




The Book Boyfriend Blog Hop is over!

(insert sad face here)

It was a blast, and I appreciate all the views and comments along the way!

That being said, a winner has been declared!

Congratulations to...Renee B.!

Renee is the lucky recipient of a $20 Evernight Publishing gift certificate, so she can get those books with all those yummy boyfriends...

And I've been notified that the Grand Prize winner has been chosen as well

Skye K. has won the overall Hop, and she had a few words to say:

My experience during the hop has been a whirlwind. I personally spent close to five hours overall going to blogs reading. Replying to most of them, I may of missed a few and a few I had trouble with it letting me reply. But overall I went into the hop curious and excited and when I was done I was still excited. I learned about books Im not sure Id of otherwise seen. And gotten the opportunity to read a number of them. I am entirely pleased and content with the book hop. Thank you so much for this opportunity!!

Thank you again to all who stopped by and entered. I'm sure there will be more contests in the future, so stay tuned!

Oh, and HAPPY READING!

No comments: